Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Gathering of Western Writers


Hello Readers!

I want to welcome you to a gathering of western christian writers that all come together to publish a blog called Writes of Passage.

You can locate them at http://writespassage.blogspot.com/2013/07/welcome-to-my-writing-space_9.html.

Most of the books I review are by some of these authors, and the ones that I have read are really very good. I have recently started following them, and I love reading it! Karen Witemeyer is also a part of a few other blogs, which you can find the names of on her website.

When I was on the blog not just this past week, I found a few books for free as e-books for only a few months longer. They are called A Daughter's Inheritance and In the Company of Secrets.

I hope you enjoy these books as much as I hope to. Until next time.